*I think I told my story pretty well. I could have added a bit more detail in certain places, but my paper was already long enough
*I think I did a good job with the rough draft of my paper, which then made the final draft very easy and quick for me.
*I feel my word choice could have been better along with more detail in my work.
*I come up with my ideas when im sitting in front of my computer on the microsoft word screen, I basically let all of my thoughts flow together and I correct my work as I go.
*I did not really even draft my narrative, I basically went right into it like I said. It was a story therefore i wrote it as I thought of how the events occured in my life.
*I did not use photographs or any other graphics
*I feel that almost all the changes I made were from my peer review and corrections I had made myself
*Next time I would definitly use a more extensive vocabulary and describe my narrative with more detail
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment